About Raw 4 Paws
Raw 4 Paws ® is a PREMIUM QUALITY raw diet for dogs and cats, that has been developed and formulated by the Raw 4 Paws Team in co-operation with our own certified pet nutritionist and a veterinarian, knowledgeable in pet nutrition.
Raw 4 Paws ® offers VALUE FOR MONEY – 5 nutritionally balanced varieties in convenient packaging for all sizes, breeds, ages and budgets.
All ingredients are sourced locally, only fresh produce, and wherever possible, free range Australian meats are used to assimilate a balanced raw diet for dogs and cats, as close to nature as possible.
Raw 4 Paws ® contains NO preservatives, NO harmful chemicals, NO irradiated products, NO grain, NO yeast, NO dairy products, NO fillers, and NO rendered products. ONLY Natural Ingredients, Vitamins, Minerals and Enzymes are used.
Raw 4 Paws ® is AUSTRALIAN OWNED, our products are manufactured under Safe Food Qld accredited standards, Safe Food Number 119209-002.
We are very passionate about pets and are here to provide the best possible diet for your pets, and our own pets too.
Each of the Raw 4 Paws recipes contains only meat, ground bone and organs of one animal, otherwise known as a single protein.
All meats and ingredients are sourced locally from human consumption facilities. Only fresh produce, and wherever possible, free range Australian meats, are used to assimilate a balanced raw diet for dogs and cats, as close to nature as possible.
Fruit and Vegetables
Although fruit and vegetables are of lower importance for a wild carnivorous diet, they still play an important role for our domesticated dogs.
All Raw 4 Paws recipes include market fresh, locally sourced produce in the correct ratio, including celery, leafy greens such a spinach, carrot, as well as fresh seasonal fruit such as apples and pears including skins. The skins are an excellent source of non-soluble fibre while the pulp provides the necessary soluble fibre as well as natural vitamins and minerals.
Raw 4 Paws varieties are loaded with REAL natural vitamins, minerals and live enzymes.
Kelp is an excellent source of vitamin K, folate, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, Vitamin B3 (Niacin), pantothenic acid, iodine, calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, manganese, copper and zinc as well as being a source of Omega 3 & 6. It may aid in a healthy coat, colour and vitality.
Essential Fatty Acids, the “Omegas”, EPA and DHA, naturally occurring vitamins A and D in form of cold water fish derived oil as well as plant derived oil (medium chain Triglycerides with anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties) in the correct ratio.
These essential fatty acids are important to aid improved digestion, nutrient absorption and healthy, functioning cells.
Available in Five Varieties
- Chicken is suitable for all life stages
- Raw 4 Paws ® chicken is an excellent starting point for dogs and puppies switching to raw
- The recipe contains ground raw chicken bones which are soft and rich in bone marrow
- Chicken is very popular as well as being the most economical
- As a ‘white meat’ Chicken is a powerful anti-inflammatory, therefore is suitable for dogs suffering from arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease or inflammation of the skin or joints
- Nutritional Analysis – Protein: 12.1%, Fat: 13%, Fibre: max 1%, Moisture: 68%, 169.58 Kcal/100g
- Turkey is suitable for all life stages
- Turkey is a great alternative poultry meat as it is leaner than chicken but features all the properties of chicken, making it also an excellent low allergy diet. It contains ground turkey bone
- Turkey is the ideal choice where a dog has a particular allergy to chicken
- Nutritional Analysis – Protein: 13.2%, Fat: 8.6%, Fibre: max 1%, Moisture 71%, 126.58 Kcal/100g
- Lamb is suitable for all life stages
- Australian Lamb is pasture raised so not fed on chemicals, grains or antibiotics
- The Lamb meat used in Raw 4 Paws ® Lamb recipe contains red muscle and therefore is actually leaner than the chicken recipe
- Lamb is a red meat and as such it heats the blood. For dogs that have excessive heating in their liver and need cooling foods, lamb is not a suitable choice
- Lamb still can be used for dogs with mild skin conditions but not where serious skin conditions are present
- Lamb meat is NOT recommended for dogs who have a particular allergy to lamb meat, lamb bones or lamb fat or have difficulty metabolising fats
- Nutritional Analysis – Protein: 14%, Fat: 9%, Fibre: max 1%, Moisture: 73.1%, 143.30 Kcal/100g
- Kangaroo is wild game that is organic by nature
- Roo is the leanest of all the meats containing virtually no fat (only 2%) and is also the highest source of protein and Conjugated Linoleic Acid (naturally occurring anti-cancer fatty acid). Roo is the ideal choice for dogs that are obese or mildly overweight and for dogs suffering from pancreatitis, cancer or liver disease
- However, the low fat content makes roo NOT suitable as sole diet for a prolonged period of time or especially for young dogs or growing puppies or pregnant and lactating mothers who require a higher fat content in their diet
- We recommend for overweight dogs to feed roo exclusively until the desired weight loss is achieved and then a switch to other flavours to ensure overall balanced healthy weight management
- Nutritional Analysis – Protein: 14.9%, Fat: 5.2%, Fibre: max 1%, Moisture: 73.4%, 97.92 Kcal/100g
- Suitable for healthy adult dogs and puppies
- Beef is an excellent choice for very active dogs, growing puppies, working or agility dogs and farm dogs that are free of any health complaints
- Beef is a rich source of iron and excellent for dogs suffering from anaemia
- However, Beef is a red meat and, as such, heats the blood and can promote inflammation, so for dogs experiencing any joint inflammation or degenerative condition (i.e.arthritis or cancer) or any skin inflammatory conditions or itchiness then beef is not recommended
- Nutritional Analysis – Protein: 14.2%, Fat: 8.5%, Fibre: max 1%, Moisture: 72.7%, 131.36 Kcal/100g
Beef for Cats
- Beef is an excellent choice for cats and they love the taste.
- Excellent natural source of iron and excellent for cats suffering from anaemia.
- High source of protein.
- Raw 4 Paws Beef contains beef heart which is a natural source of Taurinewhich is an essential health supplement for cats as they can’t produce Taurine themselves.
- Cats are obligate carnivores so this recipe is made without fruit and vegetables.
- Features: 8 x Individually wrapped Beef Patties of 200g each.
- For cats or kittens under 4 kg feed approximately 50g or 1/4 patty per day.
- For large cats over 4 kg feed approximately 100g or half patty daily.
- Nutritional Analysis – Protein: 14.9%, Fat: 7.9%, Fibre: max 1%, Moisture: 72.5%, 124.2 Kcal/100g